Saturday, September 17, 2016

Adventure and Fun

Today is supposed to be a day of fun and adventure on the Blog Challenge but it's a work day and there was no time left for an adventure. But in a way I already completed the challenge yesterday which was so much fun and very fulfilling.


The day started off with me opening the Crossfit gym, writing up the workout for the day and then coaching my first couple of classes. It was exhilarating and fun being able to implement lessons I learnt over the course of the week from Andy - the owner-head coach.


Once the classes were done, I got my own workout in as I waited on some of the members to finish up with their open gym time. It was followed straight with a lunch catch up with my friends Glen, Una and Zoe, at one of my favorite cafes.



A small afternoon nap later I spent some time reading 'How Champions Think' by Dr. Bob Rotella. I tied up FaceTime session for this morning with my sister and also sorted out training time for today with one of my Crossfit friends.

A quick chat with my mom on WhatsApp rounded up the evening, before I finished uploading a fitness video that I'd edited to FB and then I spruced myself up and went out to Belinda's surprise birthday party.

Eating, sharing stories and memories with close friends from the old Crossfit gym was a perfect end to a great day.

Here's to many more of these awesome fun days in the coming future.
Amit

No comments:

Post a Comment